Wednesday 19 December 2007

Gerrof my land!!

I am a landowner!... well renter actually, not quite so grand.
But I have my own piece of SL for the first time ever, and am now faced with what to do with it.
I decided to get a quiet place for meetings etc, that wasn't in the realm, and therefore didn't have any problems with interruptions, OOC things and rezzing objects etc
So I have rented a 'fantasy friendly' bit of land in a PG sim, and now have a blank canvas to work on.
I am limited in prims, so it will have to be simple, but I am looking forward to it immensely.
Its funny, I have been so busy with all the admin things I have been doing as speaker, that I had forgotten to have fun here.
Its nice to be allowed to be creative for myself, in my own time.
I wonder what will happen?

1 comment:

Alphonsus said...

Congratulations, but beware. With your first land, rented or owned, comes the beginning of prim addiction. You can never have too many, and if you're not careful, it will consume your soul more surely than any demons would.